Solar Cell Plating Specialist, Singapore, 100k SGD – 120k SGD
My client, is global manufacturer of high quality PV (photovoltaic) cells and modules . They are in the forefront in developments of new technologies of processes and products within the industry and are currently looking for an experienced solar cell plating specialist.
My client is looking for an experienced solar cell plating specialist to work from their offices in Singapore. This candidate will be responsible for leading the advancements in cell plating techniques and providing technical support and advice to the sales teams both domestically and internationally
• Will be responsible for the coordination and management of complex, large scale research and development projects.
• You will have a specific focus on the development and introduction of new solar cell technology
• Collaborate with 3rd party project partners and apply standard practices for partner and supply management
• Working to strict deadlines
• Develop a portfolio of experts within the solar industry such as suppliers, customers etc.
• Aid the sales team in a technical, advisory position
• Educated to MSc/PhD level in Electrochemistry or related field of study
• Proven track record in solar cell technology development
• Must have an extensive knowledge of the processes involved in PV cell manufacturing
• Must be fluent in English
• Proven track record in managing a dynamic team
• Be passionate about pioneering new PV cell technology and growing the business
• Be willing to live and work in Singapore
Key Skills: solar, PV (photovoltaic), cell plating, technology development, innovation, electroplating
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.